Check out this great video
CDM Consult are fully conversant with all areas of the CDM 2015 Regulations and can assist Clients, Principal Designers, Designers, Principal Contractors and Contractors to ensure they comply with their duties under the Regulations.
The services we can provide include:
- Advice on duties and ensuring compliance under the regulations for all duty holders.
- Assess the skills, knowledge and experience of proposed appointees including consultants, designers and contractors
- Ensure Health and Safety is addressed in designs / assisting with design risk management
- Assist in the preparation of pre-construction information
- Assist in the development of management proposals for the works
- Assist in the preparation of Construction Phase Plans. CDM site / welfare inspections
- Advice on standards to be achieved, assisting in the preparation of Health and Safety Files
- Project CDM compliance reviews
CDM Consult can also act as your retained CDM 2015 Advisor / or Principal Designer, this will ensure that you and your staff are fully aware of the 2015 Regulations and any resulting impact on your legal duties
Our Health & Safety training courses are CDP accredited allowing all candidates to better their professional development in confidence.
If you would like to find out more information regarding our training, please contact us via our contact page or email us on - email@example.com or alternatively call: 01633 601709 today.